Plan ahead help your daughter have a wonderful experience.
- First, review your daughter’s guest list. Slumber parties work best when all of the guests are girls she knows well and has spent time with. This isn’t the time to make a new friend.
- Second, establish ground rules and make sure all the guests know them.
- Third, choose snacks wisely; keep in mind you’ll be vacuuming up a lot of what you serve.
- Fourth, make sure you’ve set a pickup time for the next morning, preferably before 10:00 AM; trust me, you’ll be ready to see them go.
- Finally, plan for a good time.
This pack of party games is a great way to make the night unforgettably fun. It includes games and activities that will appeal to every kid, from mad libs to makeovers, and from trivia to confession games, it is nothing but non-stop fun, and a great way to tire out the young revelers so mom and dad can maybe, just maybe, get some sleep themselves.